Your Business Leadership Needs
|INDIVIDUAL LEADERS||EMERGING LEADERS||MID-LEVEL LEADERS||SENIOR LEADERS||EXECUTIVE LEADERS|
|Developing Leadership Relationships Through Interpersonal Skills|
|Take Charge Leadership – Mark of the Lion|
|Big Think Transformational Leadership Strategy for Leaders|
|Leadership Alignment Coaching|
|Lead like a Coach, Think like a Mentor and Influence like a Leader|
|Leadership Mastery for High Performance Leaders|
|Management Innovation Leadership for Managers|
- Individual Leaders may not have positional authority or a formal leadership role, but these people are expected to perform, contribute and influence in a leader-like manner.
- Emerging Leaders are at an early-stage in their careers. They have been identified for their leadership potential and aspirations.
- Mid-Level Leaders are typically mid-level managers making the transition from tactical to strategic leadership. Their focus is shifting beyond functional responsibilities to the overall organizational issues.
- Senior Leaders manage divisions or business units. In addition to their operational responsibilities, they are responsible for enterprise-wide opportunities and challenges.
- Executive Leaders operate at the strategic level of the business. They are responsible for crafting and executing your organization’s business model.